Faculty, Staff & Advisor Resources
Registrar’s Office – Faculty, Staff & Advisor Resources
SUBSTITUTION & PETITION REQUESTS
Often times an advisor will request that transfer work be considered for credit toward EOU graduation requirements. Such requests must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office using the following forms. Once the Registrar’s Office receives a request, we will log the date, name of the person submitting the form, purpose of the request, and send it to the appropriate academic program faculty for review. Once the program faculty respond, the Registrar’s Office will notify the advisor. The Registrar’s Office will make any needed changes to a student’s record.
The following forms are titled according to their appropriate use. Please note that in all cases the registrar, in consultation with a dean when required, will ultimately determine the appropriate program faculty to review the following forms. The Registrar’s Office will submit all requests relating to the 2014-2015 Liberal Studies Capstone Substitution Policy to be reviewed by Donald Wolff (Vice Provost).
- Course Substitutions (Completed by Advisor)
- General Education Substitutions (Completed by Advisor)
- Difference, Power & Discrimination Substitution (Completed by Advisor)
- UWR Substitution (Completed by Advisor)
- Petition to Waive EOU Institutional Graduation Requirement (Completed by Advisor)
- Credit Overload Request Form (Completed by Student and Sent to Advisor for Approval)
- Petition to Waive EOU Academic Program Requirement