ORDERING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT(S)
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Transcripts will not be printed if there are holds on the student account. Holds must be cleared by the appropriate office. If you cannot view your holds via Webster, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 541-962-3607 or at email@example.com.
- Eastern Oregon University will not be liable for re-issuing transcripts that are refused, unopened or sent to an incorrect address. When sending electronic transcripts, please be sure that the recipient will accept electronic transcripts and that you have the correct email address.
- Please contact the Registrar’s Office immediately if you receive notification that your transcript was not received.
- Refunds for incorrect orders will not be issued.
If your EOU attendance was entirely after September 1992, we provide electronic transcript ordering services.
This service allows you to send Official transcripts either electronically (fastest) or by mailing a hard copy to the desired recipient. Electronic transcripts can be sent to anyone.
- PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR SCHOOL as not all schools are subscribers with TranscriptsPlus and you will need to provide an email address where your transcript can be sent.
- If you choose to have either type of transcript sent to yourself, the transcript will have a watermark printed on it stating “ISSUED TO STUDENT”.
- If your chosen recipient does not automatically populate, you will be given the opportunity to insert the desired email or select NO to be directed to the postal mailing information page.
- All transcripts sent electronically will be sent via a secure portal. Once the file has been opened access to the transcript will be available for 24 hours. The recipient will need to either print or download the file to retain a copy. After the 24 hour window the transcript cannot be accessed.
You are able to order your transcript one of two ways:
1. Logging into your Webster account
Go to the “Student Services & Financial Aid” link and then “Student Records” where “Order Official Transcripts” will be found (you will be re-directed to the TranscriptsPlus website). Follow the ordering and payment instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment is required for official transcripts.
If you have trouble logging into Webster please contact the IT helpdesk. (541)962-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will place your order and will be required to complete and return a consent form.
Payment will be made directly through the website.
Please be sure that you update your email address as this service provides email updates on the status of your order and will default to the assigned EOU email address unless updated.
***If ordering pre-1992 transcripts***
Click here or contact our office (541-962-3504) for ordering information.
Credit Card payments may be made by going to https://banweb.ous.edu/eouprd/
If you have any questions contact us at 541-962-3504 or 541-962-3607
Inlow Hall 105
One University Blvd
La Grande, OR, 97850
We process paper requests in the order they are received. Standard processing time is within 3-5 business days and will be sent using 1st Class US Mail. Certain times during the term have increased request loads so paper processing may be delayed for up to 10 business days.
Transcripts will not be printed until payment is received.
Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
Education records are protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). We must have your signature to release a transcript for any reason, even to you.
Your signature is required for release of transcripts.
Transcripts are $10.00 each (whether ordered individually or in a group).
International postage fee is an additional $2.50 per address
Rush processing fee is an additional $15.00 (the FedEx delivery charge is additional)
Need a unofficial transcript?
Degreeworks provides an easy unofficial transcript under ‘course history’. Webster also shows a list of courses by term labeled ‘unofficial transcript’. If you need to order a unofficial copy from our office please fill out and sign this form.