To access your Degree Works account: Log in to Webster at: https://www.eou.edu/it/webster/
select: Student Services and Financial Aid; next select: Student Records, and finally Degree Works.
Degree Works informational video available on YouTube:
NOTE: If you get a blank page when you click the DegreeWorks link check the right side of the address bar in your browser to make sure your popups are not blocked.
Degree Works is a web-based tool engineered to help students and advisers monitor students’ progress toward degree completion. Degree Works combines EOU’s degree requirements and individual student’s completed coursework into an easy-to-read worksheet.
Through Degree Works, students and advisers will be able to:
- View the academic requirements for their degree program(s)
- See how all completed courses apply to degree requirements
- Identify courses needed to complete their degree(s)
- View course grades
- View transfer credit hours earned
- Calculate a GPA based on performance for the term
- Calculate the grade combination(s) needed to achieve a goal GPA
- Plan for registration in future quarters
- Create What-If audits to process speculative degrees based on current class history
- Estimate how many quarters it will take to graduate
- And more…!
Important Note: Degree Works is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions. Degree Works is neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements.