Financial Aid Office
The financial aid office at Eastern Oregon University is committed to helping you obtain funding for your academic program. Whether you’re a current or prospective student, there are a variety of financial aid programs available. Financial aid programs vary in eligibility criteria and award amounts.Most students and families need some financial assistance. We encourage all students to apply for financial aid by filing a Free Application For Federal Student Aid. Our federal school code is 003193.
- Video Information on FAFSA – IRS Data Retrieval
- Step by Step Instructions FAFSA – IRS Data Retrieval
- How to Order IRS Tax Return Transcripts – Get IRS Tax Return Transcripts
- To Log Into Webster, please click here
What is Verification? Please click here
- Summer 2015 – July 1, 2015
- Fall 2015 – September 22, 2015
- Winter 2016 – January 4, 2016
- Spring 2016 – March 24, 2016
Step 1: FSA ID
An FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
Step 2: Fill out the FAFSA
* Remember that you must file a FAFSA for each year you attend and you want to receive financial aid.