Financial Aid Office
The financial aid office at Eastern Oregon University is committed to helping you obtain funding for your academic program. Whether you’re a current or prospective student, there are a variety of financial aid programs available. Financial aid programs vary in eligibility criteria and award amounts.Most students and families need some financial assistance. We encourage all students to apply for financial aid by filing a Free Application For Federal Student Aid. Our federal school code is 003193.
Step 1: FSA ID
An FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
The last day to accept Federal Direct Loans for Winter term will be March 22, 2017.
Step 2: Fill out the FAFSA
* Remember that you must file a FAFSA for each year you attend and you want to receive financial aid.
- About the IRS DRT – IRS Data Retrieval
- How to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) in your FAFSA – IRS DRT YouTube video tutorial
- Order IRS Tax Return Transcripts – Get IRS Tax Return Transcripts
- To Log Into Webster, please click here
What is Verification? Please click here
- Spring 2017 – March 30, 2017
- Summer 2017 – July 3, 2017
- Fall 2017 – September 21, 2017
- Winter 2018 – January 4, 2018
- Spring 2018 – March 29, 2018
There are literally thousands of scholarships available to students who are on the hunt for the right match! Most require an application SAT/ACT scores and an essay or other documentation – and a prompt deadline. Take advantage of your talent, drive and ambition and receive funds to help with your college costs. Some are awarded based on financial need. Others look at your academic achievements, school activities or planned major.