Forms and Publications
Verification Forms: PLEASE, PUT YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER ON ALL DOCUMENTS!
Adobe Acrobat Reader should be updated to the latest version for compatibility and security reasons. If your download doesn’t look right, or if viewing in a browser window, please update Acrobat Reader and/or download PDF, before viewing from your desktop.
Please submit verification paperwork as soon as notification is received. Verifications submitted close to the start of term may delay financial aid disbursement, as processing time increases during busy periods in the financial aid office.
This section of the webpage holds verification forms for the 2018-19 academic year (Summer 2018 – Spring 2019).
Go to 2019-2020.
ISEP (Para ser fermadas en presencia de un notario)
Must submit original document(s). Faxes and scans will not be accepted.
Dependent Student Low Income and Benefit Verification
Independent Student with Dependents
Independent Student Low Income and Benefit Verification with Dependent
Independent student without Dependents
Independent Student Low Income and Benefit Verification without Dependent
- Follow this
- for a step-by-step list of instructions and a few tips on how to get a non-filing verification letter.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER ON YOUR LETTER FROM THE IRS!
- You may be able to obtain a PDF of your transcript online, or you can order a paper copy to come through the mail through the IRS website.
- You can link your tax return transcript data to your FAFSA with the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT), which will satisfy the transcript requirement.
- 1-800-908-9946, to order by phone.
- IRS Form 4506-T, to fax or mail in.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER ON YOUR IRS TRANSCRIPT!
¡POR FAVOR ESCRIBAN SU NÚMERO DE IDENTIFICACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTE (STUDENT ID) EN SU CARTA DE TRANSCRIPCIÓN DEL IRS (IRS TRANSCRIPTS)!
Loan, Aid, and Enrollment Revision Requests
Consortial Agreement Forms
- 2018-19 Parent Additional and Untaxed Income (CCode 400/401)
- 2018-19 Student Additional and Untaxed Income (CCode 400/401)
- Identity Affidavit - Must submit original document. Faxes and scans will not be accepted.
- Selective Service Status Information Letter Request — Code 030
- Reaffirmation Agreement OMB No. 1845-0133
- Post-Baccalaureate Non-Graduate Combined Form
- Unusual Enrollment History — Codes 359 and 360
- C Code 282
- TPD Borrower Acknowledgment A — when your discharge received a final determination of TPD.
- TPD Borrower Acknowledgment B — when you are asking for a new loan within three years of your discharge, and that request was received on or after July 1, 2010.
- TPD Borrower Acknowledgment C — when your loan was conditionally discharged for a request received prior to July 1, 2010.