Forms and Publications


How do I send personally identifiable information (PII) securely?

  • Send your documents via United States Postal Service (USPS);
  • Fax them to 541-962-3661;
  • Upload electronically through the secure document dropbox;
  • Encrypt document(s) and attach them to an email, preferably from your EOU email account. The minimum acceptable encryption is AES 256-bit. Password must be provided separately.
WinZip instructions for file/folder encryption and password protection

There are many applications that have the ability to encrypt attachments. An example is provided here for WinZip™, with the caveat that this is not the only acceptable method, and unless very carefully configured, WinZip would not fit the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) which is defined by FIPS 140-2. The minimum acceptable encryption is AES 256-bit for PSIs.

  1. Open a folder to the location of the file(s)/folder(s) that you wish to encrypt.
  2. Select the file(s)/folder(s) that you wish to encrypt. Note that in order to select more than one file/folder, you must press the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard while selecting them.
  3. Right-click over one of the selected items.
  4. Select WinZip. From the submenu that appears, select “Add to Zip File.”
  5. In the “Add Files” dialog box, specify a ‘File name’ and ‘Destination’ (location) for the finished Zip file.
  6. Select “.Zip” as the Compression Type.
  7. Under Encryption, check the “Encrypt files” box.
  8. Click the “Add” button.
  9. A pop-up window may appear saying “You should be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the various encryption methods before using this feature. Please press the F1 key for more information, particularly if this is the first time you are using encryption.” Select the “OK” button to continue.
  10. In the “Enter Password” field, enter an appropriate password. Passwords must be at least eight characters and must contain at least one of each the following: a lowercase character (a-z), an uppercase character (A-Z), a number character (0-9), and a symbol character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, etc.).
  11. In the “Re-enter Password” field, enter the same password from Step #10, and remember the password for future reference.
  12. Click the “OK” button.
  13. A pop-up window may appear saying “Add Complete. Your files have been added. The files will be compressed and encrypted when saved.” Click the “OK” button to continue.
  14. The encrypted WinZip file should be in the location identified in Step #5 above.
  15. The password must not be included in the same message and should either be included in a separate email or verbally provided to the intended user.

Verification Forms

Submit verification paperwork as soon as notification is received.  Verifications submitted close to the start of term may delay financial aid disbursement, as processing time increases during busy periods in the financial aid office.  Late verifications may also be cause for canceled or undisbursable aid if deadlines are missed.

2023-2024 Aid Year Forms

Most 2023-2024 forms will be handled online within StudentForms. You can access StudentForms through your Mountie Hub (under Financial Aid), or you can get there from your My.EOU Portal.

Forms outside of StudentForms

Loan, Aid, and Enrollment Revision Request Forms

2023-2024 Aid Year Forms

Consortial Agreement Forms

Appeal Forms


Code C

SAR Comment Code

Citizenship — 46, 105, 109, 121, 142, 144, 146
Must submit original affidavit.  Faxes and scans will not be accepted.
NSLDS Loan Limits — 254, 255, 256, 260
Under the Department’s regulations at 34 CFR 668.35(d), a student who has inadvertently exceeded annual or aggregate loan limits, and who is not in default on a Title IV loan, may regain Title IV eligibility if the student: (1) repays the excess loan amount in full; or (2) makes satisfactory arrangements to repay the excess amount.


(2) Making Satisfactory Repayment Arrangements for the Excess Loan Amount (Reaffirmation)

A student who has inadvertently overborrowed may regain Title IV eligibility by making satisfactory repayment arrangements acceptable to the servicer of the loan. The satisfactory repayment arrangement requirement can be met if the student agrees, in writing, to repay the excess amount according to the terms and conditions of the promissory note that supported the loan. This is called “reaffirmation.”

The reaffirmation process includes the following steps:

    Step 1 – Either the institution or the student contacts the servicer and explains that the student has inadvertently overborrowed and wishes to reaffirm the debt.
    Step 2 – The servicer sends the student a reaffirmation agreement.
    Step 3 – The student reads, signs, and returns to the servicer the reaffirmation agreement.
    Step 4 – The servicer sends the student confirmation that the reaffirmation agreement has been accepted. The student or servicer must provide a copy of the reaffirmation confirmation to the institution.
    Step 5 – The inadvertent overborrowing is considered to have been resolved as of the date the servicer receives the student’s signed reaffirmation agreement.


OMB No. 1845-0133
If the above linked reaffirmation agreement does not display properly in your browser, right-click on the button and “Save link as…” before opening the file on your desktop (not in your web browser).
EA 2019-07-18
NSLDS Total and Permanent Discharge (TPD) — 282
If your discharge received a final determination of TPD, download Borrower Acknowledgment A.
If you are asking for a new loan within three years of your discharge, and that request was received on or after July 1, 2010, download Borrower Acknowledgment B.
If your loan was conditionally discharged for a request received prior to July 1, 2010, download Borrower Acknowledgment C.

Professional Judgment

2023-2024 Aid Year Forms

How to request a professional judgment (A.K.A. Special Circumstance [EFC Calculation] Appeal)

Log into your My EOU portal with your Mountie Pass.

Find “StudentForms” under “Company: Eastern Oregon University” and click on it.

The StudentForms button will take you to and log you into the server. You will need to register if this is the first time you’ve accessed the system.

First time logging into StudentForms?

  1. Accept the Privacy Policy
  • 2. Register your account.

Once you are in the system, you will see a “Manage Requests” button in the top right of the main page.

Click the Request button and then click on the green, plus icon to create a request (or the red, minus icon to rescind your request) after “Special Circumstance … Appeal” to start a professional judgment request.

Complete the form(s), follow the directions given, submit supporting documentation as requested, and check back for updates.

Contact Us with questions or for further assistance.


Other Forms


Consent to Release Information

FERPA prohibits EOU from giving parents access to student information except with the student’s voluntary, written consent. EOU may release student information to parents only with the written consent of the student – regardless of the student’s age, or whether the student is a legal dependent of the parent, or whether the parent pays the student’s tuition and school expenses. FERPA does not allow us to give information such as grades or GPA over the phone or via e-mail, even to the student.

EOU has migrated away from paper consent forms and now requires that students set up a proxy view for anyone with whom the student wishes to share information.

A Parent Guide to FERPA
FERPA Guidance for Students
Request for Partial Deferment of Housing/Meal Plan Charges

Eastern Oregon University housing charges are assessed as follows: Fall 40%, Winter 35%, Spring 25%. EOU realizes that this may cause a hardship for students on a fixed monthly budget. Therefore, you have the option of deferring a portion of housing charges for Fall and Winter terms.

Request for Student’s Identification Number and Certification


New or Change to Existing Fee Remission Request

All new fee remissions requests must be submitted for budget and executive approval prior to award offer being made.

Post-Baccalaureate Students – Financial Aid Request Form

Post-Baccalaureate students, as described on the Graduate Admissions webpage, who would like to receive federal financial aid will need to fill out the Post Baccalaureate Financial-Aid Eligibility Form on the Registrar’s Office website.

Virtual Advisor