Common Forms

Complaint Form

If you feel that your experience at the university and a member of its community has been hindered or impacted due to ongoing circumstances, we encourage you to complete this form to connect with members of our staff:

MMR Vaccination Requirement

The state of Oregon requires students attending courses in person to verify vaccination of Mumps, Measles, and Rubella. If you have not already done so, please visit our Student Health Center webpage to review the required forms.

Off-Campus Food Request

Please complete the Off-Campus Food Request form if you have attempted to coordinate with Dining Services/Sodexo and do not feel your event’s needs will be met.

Student Travel

For all forms and information on how to complete them, please visit us at

Suspected Academic Dishonesty

FACULTY USE ONLY: Report of Suspected Academic Misconduct (Note: Requires EOU login to be active to fill out this form)

Title IX