Student Travel

There are specific travel policies and inherent risks related to student travel on a University-related event or activity (e.g., class field trip or co-curricular activities). Student travel information and related forms are available below.

In the case of an accident or injury, while traveling, the Vice President for Student Affairs (VPSA) should be notified immediately at 541-962-3635.  If the VPSA cannot be reached, contact Campus Security at 541-962-3911.

If you have other travel related questions regarding risk, insurance requirements or needs, or just need help related to student travel, contact Risk Management, 541-962-3773.


Required forms for (Domestic) Student Travel (excludes Athletics Department Intercollegiate Sports-related travel)

Student Group Travel Packet

Faculty:  Please download packet and save it to your desktop; new forms are fillable PDF for your convenience but you must first download the packet to enable the feature (revised 3/04/2019).


COMING SOON:  Updated International Student Travel Packet – Please check back for updated forms!