My.EOU Portal Current Students Faculty/Staff
NA* of Title IV students complete the program within 6 months.
– The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (6 months).
*Fewer than 10 students enrolled in this program. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
$10,094 for in-state tuition and fees
$12,458 for out-of-state tuition and fees
$712 for books and supplies
Visit website for more program cost information..
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
The typical graduate leaves with:
N/A* in debt
– The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
*Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
The typical monthly loan payment:
N/A* per month in student loans with an interest rate of N/A*.
– The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a NA* interest rate.
N/A* of program graduates got jobs
*We are not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Program graduates are employed in the following fields:Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors Tutors
– Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
Program does not meet licensure requirements in: Oregon
Funds have been received under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act to be used directly in compensating "on-campus" students for financial losses that they have, or are currently experiencing, due to COVID-19.
To request assistance for a CARES Act covered loss, please submit an application by clicking the button below.