My.EOU Portal Current Students Faculty/Staff
NA* of Title IV students complete the program within 6 months.
– The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (6 months).
*Fewer than 10 students enrolled in this program. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
$6,056 for in-state tuition and fees
$14,486 for out-of-state tuition and fees
$890 for books and supplies
Visit website for more program cost information..
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
The typical graduate leaves with:
N/A* in debt
– The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
*Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
The typical monthly loan payment:
N/A* per month in student loans with an interest rate of N/A*.
– The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a NA* interest rate.
N/A* of program graduates got jobs
*We are not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Program graduates are employed in the following fields: Tutors
– Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
Program does not meet licensure requirements in: Oregon
Financial Aid Office
Eastern Oregon University
One University Boulevard
Inlow Hall, Suite 104
La Grande, OR 97850-2807
Title IV School Code: 003193
+1 (541) 962-3550
+1 (800) 452-8639
+1 (541) 972-3550
Note that no personal information can be divulged through text messaging.
+1 (541) 962-3661
Fax to E-mail:
+1 (541) 962-3095
(Senders take full responsibility for any activity resulting from sensitive information being sent from private E-mail through the university E-mail system)
Secure Document Dropbox
Hours: 8-5 Monday-Friday
Drop-in appointments available during normal office hours.