Office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. The Accounts Payable department is a service unit within EOU Finance and Administration.
For Accounts Payable duties and responsibilities, please see our “About Us” web page.
For Accounts Payable policies and forms, please see the “Documents, Forms & Policies” page.
It is the function of Accounts Payable to review all expenditure documentation for accuracy and validity and give the final approval for disbursement of funds in payment for goods and services received by the University. The Accounts Payable staff is responsible for assuring compliance with all applicable University rules and regulations for non-payroll expense, and for consistent application of relevant controls, policies and procedures. Accounts Payable is dedicated to providing timely, accurate and efficient disbursement services to the University Community.
- Payment Processing (check run schedule, invoices personal reimbursements)
- Direct Deposit (ACH) Payments
- Personal Services Agreements (PSA)
- Procurement Cards
- Corporate Cards
- Petty Cash Funds
- Vendor Set-Up/Maintenance
- Fiscal Year Closing
- Accounts Payable FIS Training
- Accounts Payable Helpful Hints
- Accounts Payable Deadlines Calendar
- Fiscal Policy Manual, Account Codes: This is a listing of Operating Ledger account codes with descriptions of appropriate types of transactions for each code.
- Banner Finance Users Manual: This is the complete Banner Finance users manual for Banner 7.3.
Program Representative 2