The Payroll Office strives to produce timely and accurate payroll payments for all EOU employees in accordance with all Federal, State and local laws.
EOU Minimum Wage
Effective July 1, 2017, the minimum wage increased to $10.00/hour. For more information about Oregon’s minimum wage visit: https://www.oregon.gov/boli/WHD/OMW/Pages/Minimum-Wage-Rate-Summary.aspx
2017 Year End W-2 Information:
Eastern Oregon University W-2′s will be mailed out by the end of January 2018. Please update your address to ensure timely delivery of your W-2. If you have any questions, please contact the EOU Payroll Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The EOU Payroll Office is responsible for processing payroll and answering any questions regarding your pay and payroll processes.
- The office is located in Inlow Hall, Room 205
- Telephone (541) 962-3286, Fax (541) 962-3023
- Office Hours are 8:00 to 5:00.
- Faculty, Administrative Staff & Full Time Classified Employees:
- 1st through end of month.
- Students & Temporary Employees:
- 15th through 14th of each month.
- Part-Time Classified Employees:
- 16th through 15th of each month.
- Payday for all employees is the last working day of the month:
Payroll Policies & Procedures
- Manual Check Guidelines
- Payroll Draw Policy
- Student Employee Instructions
- Student Supervisor Instructions
- EOU Sick Leave Policy
Classified, Recommend to Hire, Authorization for Unclassified Pay & Overload paperwork is to be submitted to LeeAnn Case, Budget Office by the 10th of each month. Please refer to the Web Time Entry Instructions for specific deadlines related to time sheet submission and approval.Share: