Welcome to Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources partners with all members of the College community to cultivate a work environment that values equal opportunity, diversity, professional development and individual excellence. Through sound policies and practices, we will balance the needs of the employees and the needs of the college while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws. We support the College’s mission of education and service by serving as resources and advisors to faculty, administration, staff and students in all aspects of employment.
The Human Resources Office, located on second floor of Inlow Hall, is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Our main telephone number is (541) 962-3548 and our fax number is (541) 962-3023.
Welcome to EOU!
- AAP Collective Bargaining Agreement
- SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement
- SEIU Article 18 LOA: Grievance and Arbitration Procedure
- SAIF Forms
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Organizational Chart
- Holiday Schedule
- Safety Committee
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Professional
- OUS Class Specifications
- Cascade Centers EAP Services
- Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting Obligation
- ORS 419B Legal Statue for Reporting Child Abuse
- US Department of Health and Human Services: What is Child Abuse and Neglect? Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms
- State of Oregon: Abuse and Neglect Information
- State of Oregon: Warning Signs of Abuse and Neglect