Student Employee Instructions
Requirements For On-Campus Employment
To be eligible to work you must:
- Have regular student status and be enrolled for 6 or more credit hours per term.
- Be a grad student enrolled for 9 or more credit hours.
- For more information, see the Student Employee Policy found online at: https://www.eou.edu/policy/pandp/
2. FIND A ON-CAMPUS JOB
- Check at the Career Center.
- Get online www.eou.edu/career/
- Check with individual departments on campus. Some of the major student employers are: Library, Facilities & Planning, Learning Center, Athletics, and the Computer Center.
3. HIRING SUPERVISOR WILL ENTER YOU INTO WEBSTER
- Once the supervisor has entered you into Webster you will receive a email from payroll giving you instructions on your next procedure.
- It will advise you to either bring the required documents to Payroll Inlow Room 205 or since you are already an employee, it is not necessary for you to visit the payroll office.
4.VISIT PAYROLL AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL
Please bring the following original documents once you receive the email from payroll.
- Social Security card: If you do not have one, please go to the Social Security Admin. Building at 2205 Cove Avenue and apply for a duplicate. Bring the receipt in.
- Driver’s license or passport.
- Please bring a voided check for direct deposit or a letter from your banking institution that provides your name, routing number, account number and name of banking institution.
*International students: please call payroll at (541) 962-3286 to make an appointment. This process can take up to 7 working days to complete, please obtain a social security card at 2205 Cove Avenue we will need the original card.
4. TIME SHEET
- Once your paperwork has been completed, you’ll need to fill out your timesheet in Webster using Web Time Entry. Click this link to learn more about it.
- You must submit your timesheet to your supervisor by the 15th of each month.
NOTE: Payday is the last working day of the month.