Student Employee Instructions
Requirements For On-Campus Employment
To be eligible to work you must:
- Have regular student status and be enrolled for 6 or more credit hours per term.
- Be a grad student enrolled for 9 or more credit hours.
- For more information, see the Student Employee Policy found online at: https://www.eou.edu/policy/pandp/
2. FIND A ON-CAMPUS JOB
- Check at the Career Center.
- Get online www.eou.edu/career/
- Check with individual departments on campus. Some of the major student employers are: Library, Facilities & Planning, Learning Center, Athletics, and the Computer Center.
3. VISIT PAYROLL
Before you start work, go to the Payroll office (Inlow 205). You must complete the Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) paperwork in order to work on campus. Students that do not complete the documentation are not authorized to work as EOU employees and will not have a timesheet available on Webster.
Please bring the following original documents:
- Social Security card: If you do not have one, please go to the Social Security Admin. Building at 2205 Cove Avenue and apply for a duplicate. Bring the receipt in.
- Driver’s license or passport.
- If you are interested in direct deposit, please bring a voided check.
*International students: please call payroll at (541) 962-3286 to make an appointment. This process can take up to 7 working days to complete, please obtain a social security card at 2205 Cove Avenue we will need the original card.
- Once your paperwork has been completed, you’ll need to fill out your timesheet in Webster using Web Time Entry. Click this link to learn more about it.
- You must submit your timesheet to your supervisor by the 15th of each month.
NOTE: Payday is the last working day of the month.