It is EOU Policy to reimburse employees, students and other authorized travelers for expenses incurred while traveling on official University business. We support the EOU community by administering and processing transactions involving all aspects of travel in a timely manner. We also process and assist departments with moving reimbursements and advances.
Travel Accounting Services
- Reconcile Travel Advances and Travel Authorizations
- Reconcile, process and approve Travel Requisitions
- Reconcile, process and approve Moving Expenses
- Approve EOU Travel related invoices and travel claims
Most questions and concerns should be addressed within EOU travel policies. Please direct other questions to, Madeline Martens, Administrative Program Specialist, EOU Travel Department, 541-962-3838.
Travel Policies and Resources:
- Follow this link to our Documents, Forms & Policies page.