Enrollment Actions Checklist for On Campus Students
This checklist will help you stay organized, from completing your application to registering for classes!
Completing your admissions application
- Go to eou.edu/admissions/apply to complete your application
- Submit your $50 application fee (students enrolled through Eastern Promise are exempt)
Submitting necessary documents
If you are a freshman, these include:
- Sealed official high school transcripts or GED scores
- Official SAT or ACT test scores
- Sealed official college transcripts (if applicable)
- More info at eou.edu/admissions/freshman
If you are a transfer, these include:
- Sealed official high school transcripts (if you have less than 72 quarter or 60 semester transferable college credits)
- Sealed official college transcripts demonstrating 2.25 GPA or better with a minimum of 30 transferable quarter or 20 semester credits from an accredited school
- Proof of completion of at least two courses in the sciences, social sciences or humanities
- More info at eou.edu/admissions/transfer
Go to my.eou.edu for step-by-step instructions on accessing your EOU E-mail, Webster, Blackboard & Canvas.
- You’ll receive an EOU e-mail address. Check and respond to messages sent to it regularly – even before classes begin – so you don’t miss a thing. Helpful hint: Link up your new EOU account to your existing e-mail so you get everything you need in the same inbox!
- Webster is where you review and update your personal information, add or drop courses, view your academic records and financial aid, and find out who your academic advisor is.
- When you register for an online or hybrid class, you should be able to access materials on Blackboard and/or Canvas the next business day. It’s important to note not all instructors use these systems and your course(s) may not be visible until the first day of class. For more essentials, including tutorials, visit my.eou.edu.
Completing your housing application
- Go to eou.edu/it/webster
- Click Residence Life
- Click MyHousing and follow instructions to complete your application
- View our live-in requirement
Applying for financial aid & scholarships
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov anytime after January 1 to apply for federal aid
- Enter EOU school code: 003193
- Apply early, as some funds are limited!
- Go to eou.edu/fao/scholarships to view EOU and outside scholarships. Remember to watch for deadlines!
- See our Financial Aid Award Guide for other things you need to know
Completing your Immunization Verification & Health History forms
- Go to eou.edu/health/health-forms
- Download the MMR Immunization Form and Health History Form
- Complete and return both forms to the Student Health Center on our campus
Setting up your revolving charge account
- Login to your Webster account and click the Student and Financial Aid tab
- Select Student Account, then click Start a Revolving Charge Account Contract
- Complete the form and hit submit (don’t forget to accept the Terms and Conditions)
Attending Mountaineer Days
- Get a head start on your college career at these events designed for newly admitted students
- Dates will be posted at eou.edu/admissions/mtday
Attending Week of Welcome (WOW!)
- A week of special events tailored for new Mountaineers – like you!
- Receive a personal introduction to campus, connect with other students and gear up for fall classes
- For more information and dates, visit eou.edu/wow
- E-mail email@example.com or call 800-544-2195
- Create a college plan and register for classes!
EOU is military friendly!
Are you a veteran, on active duty or a member of a military family? We’ll work with you to provide the best resources, credit for military service, scholarships and benefits for spouses and dependents. Learn more about our resources at eou.edu/veterans.