Application fee Q&A
Q: When do I pay the application fee?
A: When you submit your undergraduate application for admission.
Q: How do I know if I am eligible for a deferral?
A: Applicants with limited financial resources who meet any of the following requirements may defer upon applying:
- You are personally eligible or have a dependent eligible for the National School Lunch Program
- You have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $5,500
- You are a current recipient of State of Oregon or U.S. Public Assistance (food stamps only or food stamps, cash and medical assistance)
- You are currently classified as a dislocated worker
- You have authorization and certification of entrance or re-entrance into rehabilitation from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- You are currently or formerly a member of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy or Coast Guard).
If you qualify for the fee deferral applicants must submit the EOU fee deferral and additional documentation to the Office of Admissions.
Q: I am an international applicant. Do I pay the same application fee?
A: There is an application fee for international students, but it is a different amount. See the last Q&A below and go to the International Procedures page for more details.
Q: Do I pay the application fee if I am an Eastern Promise early admissions applicant?
A: No, there is no charge for Eastern Promise high school students. Please contact the Admissions Office to assist you with the application.
Q: How much is the application fee?
A: $50 for undergraduate and transfer students and $90 for international students.
Q: What if I do not qualify for a fee deferral after submission of the application?
A: Applicants who need to submit payment will need their EOU student ID and pay through our online payment portal. Contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-962-3393 for your EOU student ID.