Application fee Q&A
Application Fee Q&A
Q: When do I pay the application fee?
A: When you submit your undergraduate application for admission.
Q: How do I know if I am eligible for a deferral?
A: Applicants with limited financial resources who meet any of the following requirements may defer upon applying:
- You are personally eligible or have a dependent eligible for the National School Lunch Program
- You have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $3,000
- You are a current recipient of State of Oregon or U.S. Public Assistance (food stamps only or food stamps, cash and medical assistance)
- You are currently classified as a dislocated worker
- You have authorization and certification of entrance or re-entrance into rehabilitation from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- You are currently or formerly a member of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy or Coast Guard).
Q: I am an international applicant. Do I pay the same application fee?
A: There is an application fee for international students, but it is a different amount. See the last Q&A below and go to the International Procedures page for more details.
Q: Do I pay the application fee if I am an Eastern Promise early admissions applicant?
A: No, there is no charge for Eastern Promise high school students. Please contact the Admissions Office to assist you with the application.
Q: How much is the application fee?
A: $50 for undergraduate and transfer students and $90 for international students.Share: