MC Lounge & Computer Lab
Multicultural Center Services & Resources
The Multicultural Center provides support and referral services for students in the following capacity:
- Provide assistance with individual academic planning & preparation.
- Assist students with financial aid and scholarship opportunities, application processes and procedures, as well as general inquiries.
- Coordinate events that focus on topics regarding study skills, transition issues, policies & procedures and other university services.
- Advocate and serve as a liaison on behalf of students.
- Support and refer students in regards to cultural and transition to campus.
- Assist traditionally underrepresented students and multicultural groups in identifying and gaining access to institutional resources and services
- Offer presentations and workshops that encourage diversity awareness, and understanding
MC Lounge & Computer Lab:
- Offer a fully networked computer lab with up-to-date hardware and software for ALL students and an expert student assistant to help with questions or concerns.
- Offer a space for individuals to study, hold group work, student club meetings, workshops and classes.
- Offer a lounge space with chairs and couches to relax on, work on homework, play pool, read or hang out and visit with other friends
Copyright © 2016
Eastern Oregon University