MC Lounge & Computer Lab
The Multicultural Center provides support and referral services for students in the following capacity:
- Provide assistance with individual academic planning & preparation.
- Assist students with financial aid and scholarship opportunities, application processes and procedures, as well as general inquiries.
- Coordinate events that focus on topics regarding study skills, transition issues, policies & procedures and other university services.
- Advocate and serve as a liaison on behalf of students.
- Support and refer students in regards to cultural and transition to campus.
- Assist traditionally underrepresented students and multicultural groups in identifying and gaining access to institutional resources and services
- Offer presentations and workshops that encourage diversity awareness, and understanding
MC Lounge & Computer Lab:
- Offer a fully networked computer lab with up-to-date hardware and software for ALL students and an expert student assistant to help with questions or concerns.
- Offer a space for individuals to study, hold group work, student club meetings, workshops and classes.
- Offer a lounge space with chairs and couches to relax on, work on homework, play pool, read or hang out and visit with other friends
Please visit the Multicultural Center for an application. For any questions, please contact Rafael Norwood at email@example.com or 541-962-3741.