International Student Services Home Page


Welcome Students

Eastern Oregon University’s International Student Services Office hosts international students from around the world who bring a cultural perspective that enriches the entire La Grande community. We are the primary contact for immigration matters students may face during their time studying in the US and are committed to the internationalization of Eastern by providing support and services to meet the unique needs of our international students.

Every year Eastern students are invited to study abroad on some of the best programs available, allowing them to explore the world, make new friends and have an unforgettable experience! If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact International Student Services Coordinator, Janet Camp, at 541-962-3406 or

Not admitted to EOU? Want to be? Apply today for admission to EOU’s excellent and affordable education programs. We hope to see you in Eastern Oregon.

Find us on these social networks...

EOU on Facebook EOU on Twitter EOU on Youtube EOU on Instagram RSS Feed for EOU

Eastern Oregon University
One University Boulevard
La Grande, OR
or 541-962-3672
Send Email

High-quality programs - Access for all - Live, learn, succeed

Copyright © 2017/18 
Eastern Oregon University