Forms & Files

Intent To Be Active

This form begins the process of club/organization recognition as a represented group for Eastern Oregon University. Clubs and organizations must submit the Intent To Be Active Form annually prior to reserving rooms and event space, utilizing financial accounts and requesting funds, holding events, etc. All student clubs/organizations are required to complete the process annually. Groups seeking recognition must submit the Intent to be Active no later than the end of March. Go to form.

Event Registration Form

Clubs/Organizations should complete this form for any event (including fundraisers) specific to their group prior to advertising for the event. The form will allow the Center for Student Involvement an opportunity to direct information to each event coordinator and ensure a smooth process toward a successful event. Go to form.

Additional Forms & Documents

Event Documents

EOU Acknowledge of Risk & Waiver of Liability

EOU Acknowledgement of Risk & Waiver of Liability (Group)

Off-Campus Food Request

Any group wishing to bring any type of food from off-campus must submit this form.

Poster Printing Order Request

Special Event Notification/Permit

Any group wishing to hold an event outside should request a permit through the La Grande Police Department.

Temporary Restaurant License

Financial Documents

Cash Box Request Form (Short Term Change Fund)

Clubs/Organizations interested in requesting a cash box for their event need to submit this form to the Center for Student Involvement. Requests need to be submitted three working days in advance. All funds and event revenue must be returned by the second business day following the event to the Center for Student Involvement.

Club/Organization Reimbursement Form

This form is used for any approved purchases requested for club/organization reimbursement.

Raffle Form

Any club and/or organization who wishes to hold a raffle must review the attach documentation and submit to the Center for Student Involvement for review prior to holding any raffle.

Substitute W-9

Vendors providing products and/or services to EOU must complete the substitute W-9 section prior to receiving payment.

Funding Requests

New Club Grant

Any new club that was activated prior to the spring term of that academic year is eligible to apply for funding. Please see specific criteria within the form.

Senate Allocations Request

Clubs may request funding for specific functions by submitting a request for Senate Allocations. Senate Allocations approves proposals every term (excluding summer) with proposals due the Friday of 3rd week & 7th week.

Vending Committee Request

The purpose of the Food Vending Committee is to disburse the profits made from all campus snack and drink vending machines that are deposited into the Food Vending Committee account.

The committee will make allocations to any campus organization, faculty or student based on specific criteria. Funds must be requested at least two weeks prior to the event taking place. Requests made beyond that time will be automatically denied. Due to the number of requests, $750 or 25% of the proposed budget, whichever is less, will be the most that is funded for any one event. Exceptions will be considered for events that have a high attendance and/or multiple events within the proposal.

Handbooks & Manuals

Advisor Handbook

Student Group Manual – Updated 4.2024

Club Sports Handbook

Student Employment & Payroll

New Student Worker (Web Time Entry) Form

Travel Documents

Student Travel Forms

Per Diem Roster Sheet
Used for travel when students are receiving per diem for meals.

Request for Driving Record Check
This form should be used when requesting a driving record check for travel purposes and use of state vehicles. Note: It takes at last 10 working days to get records from Oregon’s DMV. Other states often take as long as six to eight weeks.

Other Documents

Key Request

EOU Recommended Constitution Format

EOU Club Constitution Checklist