Individual wellness visits can be made for students to be assessed and/or work towards a wellness goal:
- Nutrition-assessing your dietary needs
- Weight Management-weight loss, gain, or maintenance
- Body Composition Assessments-a scale is used to determine your body fat, lean mass, hydration, and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Exercise-assessing activity level and needs
- Sleep and Stress-assessing habits and tips for success
- Tobacco-smoking and chewing tobacco quit plans and kits
- Sexual Health-prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections
Wellness visits are covered by the Health Services Fee. To make an appointment with the Wellness Program Coordinator please call 541-962-3640.
Tobacco Free Campus Information
Students, staff, and faculty can request a health program/presentation. Please email the Wellness Coordinator to make a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
More to come!