If you want to talk with someone about a health issue that needs improving, we offer free counseling. Individual wellness appointments can be made for students to get education and resources about:
- Nutrition-assessing your dietary needs
- Weight Management-weight loss, gain, or maintenance
- Body Composition Assessments-a scale is used to determine your body fat, lean mass, hydration, and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Exercise-assessing activity level and needs
- Sleep and Stress-assessing habits and tips for success
- Tobacco-smoking and chewing tobacco quit plans and kits
- Sexual Health-prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections
To make an appointment with the Wellness Coordinator please call 541-962-3640.
Tobacco Free Campus Information
Students, staff, and faculty can request a health program/presentation on the above topics. Please email the Wellness Coordinator to make a request: firstname.lastname@example.org.