Irma Klinghammer Scholarship

Scholarship recipient Jaqulyn Kyles-Abdelrahaman

Irma Klinghammer Scholarship

“As a current master of arts in teaching (MAT) student, I am also a proud Mountaineer alumna. In 2007 I graduated from EOU with a degree in business administration. The opportunity to extend my post-secondary education has been possible because of many amazing people and organizations, including the EOU Foundation.

The MAT program is quite grueling with full-time graduate coursework, student teaching, and traveling every few weeks between Boise and La Grande. It is not possible for me to work and complete the program, but through the generosity of the Irma Klinghammer scholarship I am able to receive a premier education that will prepare me for a teaching career. The compassion of the EOU Foundation to support my education will not only benefit me, but will be passed along to each and every student in my classroom, and hopefully to future generations of EOU students when I am financially able to pass the generosity forward. I am proud to be a Mountaineer and am so grateful to the EOU Foundation for helping make my education and career possible. Go Mounties!”

Find us on these social networks...

EOU on Instagram RSS Feed for EOU

Eastern Oregon University
One University Boulevard
La Grande, OR
97850-2807
800-452-8639
or 541-962-3672
Send Email

High-quality programs - Access for all - Live, learn, succeed

Copyright © 2017/18 
Eastern Oregon University