Configuring your Voicemail
To configure your voicemail:
*38from your handset to enter the voicemail menu.
- Pause and wait for the new voicemail setup process to begin. You will enter your voicemail greeting and set your secret PIN number.
Changing your Voicemail password
To change your voicemail password:
*38from your handset to enter the menu.
- Enter your existing PIN
- Set your new voicemail password
Accessing your Voicemail
To access your voicemail:
*38on your phone.
- Enter your secret PIN
- Follow the prompts to listen and delete your voicemail messages.
Voicemail to Email
You can have your voicemail delivered directly to your EOU email account. The voicemail is delivered as an audio file (.wav) you play from your computer. This voicemail to email setting is configured by the EOU IT Help Desk, please contact us for more information. (email@example.com)
How do I check my voicemail remotely?
To access your voicemail from outside of your system from a cell or home phone:
- Dial in to the off-campus voicemail number:
- Enter your extension and secret PIN.
- Follow the prompts to listen and delete your voicemail messages as you normally would.
How do I transfer calls directly to voicemail?
- While caller is on the line, press “Transfer”.
0and then the extension you’d like to send to.
- Press “Transfer” once again to complete the call transfer and caller will be sent directly to voicemail.
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Technology Ticket.Share: