An Eastern Oregon University Google Apps account will be provided to all students, staff, faculty and alumni.
To log into EOU e-mail, go to my.eou.edu
EOU E-Mail Questions
1. How do I access my e-mail account
Go to my.eou.edu and use your Mountie Pass credentials to log into EOU e-mail.
2. What’s my username and password?
EOU uses Mountie Pass credentials. Details can be found on my.eou.edu
3. How do I change my e-mail password?
You can change your Mountie Pass password at my.eou.edu
4. What is Google Apps?
Google Apps is a suite of web-based messaging and collaboration applications that Google hosts on their servers. To access these applications, you simply use a web browser on any modern computer.
5. What is “Infoline” and “East-Talk” and how do I get added to those e-mail groups?
- “Infoline” is official EOU news and information. Every new EOU employee e-mail account that is created automatically gets added to this list. If you’re not receiving Infoline e-mails, please contact Laura Hancock in University Advancement at (541) 962-3585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “East-Talk” is a open e-mail forum where all EOU employees who are enrolled into the group can speak about various topics, sell items, announce upcoming events and many other examples. You have to request to be added to this list by contacting the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Technology Ticket.
6. Is there additional Google Apps training?
Yes, to view training for Google Apps, click here.
7. Is there mail merge in Google Apps email?
Yes, mail merge training, click here.
8. Can I change my Mountie Pass username?
Yes, in certain cases. View the Mountie Pass FAQ at my.eou.edu
- If you’ve recently gotten married, or have a legal name change follow the instructions below to have your Mountie-Pass updated.
- For Students: Visit the Registrar’s office in Inlow 105 to update your information, Submit a Technology Ticket, put “Last name change – New email address request” in the subject field, and include your EOU ID number (910…) and birthday in the description.
- For Faculty/Staff: Contact the Human Resource office in Inlow 209 to update your information, Submit a Technology Ticket, put “Last name change – New email address request” in the subject field, and include your EOU ID number (910…) and birthday in the description.