Badgley Hall 315
BH315 – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
How to log into the computer
To log into the Smart Classroom PC:
- Click “Other User”
- Enter your Mountie-Pass credentials (email username and password)
- Guests of EOU can log onto the PC by typing: .\eouuser – no password is required
- Be sure to log out of the public computer once you are done
Access to AV cabinet
Faculty will be given a 4 digit code by the college or by the AV department to access the AV cabinets.
To open the cabinet:
- Enter in the 4 digit combination.
- Rotate the lever to the left to unlock.
- Pull to open the cabinet door.
To close the cabinet:
- Close the cabinet door until you hear the door latch.
- Ensure the lever is in its original vertical position.
- Pull on the cabinet door to ensure it’s secured properly. repeat if it is not.
The equipment located in BH315 (Anatomy Lab) is as follows:
- Epson Power lite 1940w projector
- Dell Optiplex 390 computer (IT equipment not AV)
- Logitech wireless keyboard and touchpad
- Gyro wireless mouse
- 12 foot screen (mounted front of the room)
- Sony Audio/Video Control Center
- 2 Infinity speakers (wall mounted)
- Kramer TP-580R HDMI Line Receiver
- Kramer VP-440 Switch
Cheat Sheet for BH315 (Anatomy Lab) system
- To turn on Projector hit top right power button on the Epson brand remote
- To lower and raise screen press the white button located right of chalkboard
To view computer display
- Turn on the computer, if on, strike any key to exit sleep mode
- Press 1 on the Kramer switch
- To turn sound on switch Sony A/V CC on and press “Video”
- To adjust sound use the right knob or remote
Batteries die…computers lock up…things happen…be prepared with a backup plan
Please keep the volume at reasonable levels respect your neighbors
(and please don’t blow the speakers)
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Ticket.