About EOU IT
Who We Are
The EOU Information Technology Department consists of 20 staff and 6 student employees. Our team is organized into six units:
- IT Help Desk/Desktop Support Services – Help Desk, desktop support, telephone support, labs, smart classrooms, training, hardware and software sales
- Canvas/Academic Technology Services - Academic computing, programming, and support
- Information Systems – Administrative applications programming and support for critical business functions
- Infrastructure Support Services – Data storage, data networks, servers, and campus wiring
- Audio/Visual Services – Support for faculty and students using technology, labs, and classroom technology distributed through its IP Video and various other types of media
- Copy Center - Campus printing services that include a wide of printing processes, papers, and specialty treatments including academic coursework printing, business cards, and many other services.
EOU IT works with the University community and with external partners to serve a growing campus community of more than 10,000 technology users each year.
What We Do
EOU IT serves campus customers by:
- Providing leadership and direction for the optimal integration of information technology in all University endeavors
- Designing and deploying an efficient and effective campus technology infrastructure including networks, telecommunications, servers and data storage, e-mail and web services, and lab and classroom technologies
- Leading the campus in the development and use of enabling information technologies that support instruction, research, and public service
- Developing, implementing, and supporting quality enterprise information systems for administrative and academic uses
- Supporting the campus community of technology users through assistance, software training, and troubleshooting
For more information, contact the EOU IT Help Desk at (541) 962-3111 or submit a Technology Ticket.