Page 2 Resources
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE GED ON-LINE ACADEMY
(Union County Residents Only)
CONTACT THE CONTINUING EDUCATION COORDINATORFOR MORE INFORMATION
GED Preparation Resources
- The GED Online Academy is available for $63/person. Full Scholarships are available! Contact the Continuing Education Coordinator at 541-962-3076 or email email@example.com
- All GED study guides and practice tests are available free on the Eastern Oregon University Pierce Library website via Learning Express 3.0 see below.
- No GED on-site classes are available in Union County at this time – we assist students in enrolling in the GED Online Academy or using Learning Express 3.0.
1. The GED Online Academy
The GED Academy is a perfect opportunity for you to strengthen your skills for success on the GED exam. The benefits of Online GED Academy include:
- Study at your convenience
- Use your own computer
- Interactive problem solving
- Intuitive assessments
- Real world applications
2. Free Practice Tests & Study Guides are available on-line through Pierce Library at EOU.
- Go to: www.eou.edu
- Select Pierce Library (at the bottom of the page)
- Select databases
- Click on “L”
- Select Learning Express 3.0, register, and set up an account
- Select High School Equivalency
- Select GED Test
- Links to the 4 Practice Tests are on the left side of the screen as are tutorials for each subject
3. Additional free Practice Tests are available online. Access them using the links on the homepage of this website – they are on the navigation panel on the right side of your screen.
The Continuing Education Coordinator is supported by Union County and Eastern Oregon University. Scholarship funds are provided by Wildhorse Foundation and Soroptimist International of La Grande.