Work Study Opportunities
For students that are interested in working, the Art program offers relevant work opportunities as studio assistants within the 2 & 3D course areas as well as serving as attendants and installers for the Nightingale Gallery.
Now Seeking Gallery Attendants for the 2019-2020 Exhibition Season!
An info session will be held October 10 @ noon in the gallery.
Each year the Nightingale extends competitive offers of employment to students seeking experience in non-profit arts administration, marketing, curatorial practice and collections management.
- To acquire basic art handling and installation skills consistent with guidelines set forth by the American Alliance of Museums.
- To serve as docents, administering educational tours for visitors in coordination with campus faculty and gallery stakeholders.
- To assist curator with exhibition research and correspondence with artists and community partners.
- To support marketing campaigns across web and social media platforms.
- To maintain the professional appearance of the gallery.
- To provide security for art on loan and in the Permanent Collection.
Interested students may submit a Resume, Letter of Interest, and Current Class Schedule to Scott Gleeson at email@example.com.
UPDATE: Due to Homecoming, applications are now due Wednesday, October 16 @ midnight for full consideration and October 18 for partial consideration.