Are you looking for a ride home over the upcoming Thanksgiving or Winter Break? Would you like someone to ride along and split the cost of gas?
Northwest regional electronic ride matching/carpooling resource called Drive Less Connect. This secure system connects prospective drivers and riders in a way that is easy and fun.
Features of the new system include:
• Trip calendar (generates total carbon, fuel and money savings to date, based trip modes entered) Drive Less Connect
• Incentives for non-single occupancy trips include prize drawings
• Find matches effectively within your specific network or sub-network
• Links to Facebook and other social media
• Trip mapping for local and regional trips
There is no charge to register or utilize the system, and it can be used for any type of trip! Drive Less Connect is supported by the Oregon Department of Transportation, Cascades West Rideshare, and organizations and businesses across the Pacific Northwest.
Safety and Disclaimer
Your personal safety is important. Please check the Drive Less Connect Frequently Asked Questions page for tips on safety and security.
The Drive Less Connect system and website are resources only. Eastern Oregon University does not endorse any information shared or used on this system. Use caution when sharing contact or personal information. Users voluntarily participate and assume all responsibility and risks associated with participation.
***REMINDER: The entire EOU Campus is shut down Dec. 23, 2018 Jan. 1st, 2019.***