Preparation for Move-in Day and Mountie WOW
- Take a look at the New Student Checklist and take action where needed
- Contact with Academic Advising to get registered for classes
- Make housing arrangements:
- Sign up for Financial Aid Refund E-Disbursement
- If needed, check-out local overnight accommodations
- Review and print driving directions
- Don’t forget to bring a valid photo ID
- Review the Move-In Day checklist (coming soon)
- Check out the Move-In Day and Mountie WOW schedules (coming soon)
It is important for students and families to learn about resources and services available at EOU. In addition to the helpful information found below, the Parent & Family Handbook is a useful resource that includes helpful tips, an overview of resources, and important telephone numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)?
- How do I access my financial account information?
- Do I need to provide my immunization records to EOU?
- Can I set up a payment plan for tuition and fees?
- How can I buy text books?
- How do I login to Webster for my student information?