Preparation for Move-in Day and
Week Of Welcome
There are some important things that students should work on prior to coming to campus for Move-In and Week of Welcome. If you have not done so already, below is a list of action items:
- Take a look at the New Student Checklist and take action where needed
- Contact your academic advisor to get registered for classes; if you don’t know who your advisor is, login to Webster to find out
- Make housing arrangements with Residence Life
- Sign up for Financial Aid Refund E-Disbursement
- If needed, check-out local overnight accommodations
- Review and print driving directions
- Don’t forget to bring a valid photo ID
- Review the Move-In Day checklist
It is important for students and families to learn about resources and services available at EOU. In addition to the helpful information found below, the Parent & Family Handbook is a useful resource that includes helpful tips, an overview of resources, and important telephone numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)?
- Do I need to provide my immunization records to EOU?
- Can I set up a payment plan for tuition and fees?
- How can I buy text books?