Move in Day Schedule
Friday, September 21, 2018
Move-In to your Residence Hall beginning at 9:00 am.
Take Care of Business – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Advising/Registration: Check in with your advisor if you need to make any schedule changes.
- Accuplacer Exam: Your advisor will know if you need to take the Accuplacer exam. You may take the test today in the Testing Center, Zabel Hall 112.
- Immunization Form: Submit your completed immunization form to the Admission Office in the Inlow Hall Welcome Center.
- Parking Permit: A permit may be purchased at the Student Accounts office in Inlow Hall 101.
- Student ID: Have your student ID taken in the IT Department in Ackerman Hall 209. Your EOU student ID is your official form of identification on campus. If you have a meal plan, your ID card also doubles as your meal card. You will need your ID card beginning with dinner on September 21st.
Lunch – On your own: Remember, meal plans don’t start until dinner.
Dinner – Mountie Café opens at 5:30 pm. Meal plans begin with this meal. Please remember your student ID or pick it up at the door.
Mandatory Residence Hall Meeting – 7:30 pm-8:30 pm, McKenzie Theatre, Loso Hall
Mountaineer Mixer – 8:30 pm, located in your Residence Hall
Attend Week of Welcome events beginning with WOW Kick-off on Saturday, September 22, 2018.