Move in Day Schedule
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Move-In to your Residence Hall beginning at 9:00 am.
Take Care of Business – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Advising/Registration: Are you registered for your fall classes? Check in with your advisor or if you don’t know who your advisor is you can go to the Advising Center in Inlow Hall 112 to get help.
- Accuplacer Exam: Your advisor will know if you need to take the Accuplacer exam. You may take the test today in the Testing Center, Zabel Hall 112.
- Immunization Form: Submit your completed immunization form to the Admission Office in the Inlow Hall Welcome Center.
- Parking Permit: A permit may be purchased at the Student Accounts office in Inlow Hall 101.
- Student ID: Have your student ID taken in the IT Department in Ackerman Hall 209. Your EOU student ID is your official form of identification on campus. If you have a meal plan, your ID card also doubles as your meal card. You will need your ID card beginning with dinner on September 21st.
Lunch – On your own: Remember, meal plans don’t start until dinner.
EOU Mountaineer Family Farewell Social - 2:00 pm-4:00 pm, Residence Halls Courtyard:
- Get a photo with your new freshman and the EOU mascot Monty!
- Get to know other members of the EOU Mountaineer Family
- Learn more about the EOU Mountaineer Family Network
Dinner – Mountie Café opens at 5:30 pm. Meal plans begin with this meal. Please remember your student ID or pick it up at the door.
Mandatory Residence Hall Meeting – 7:30 pm-8:30 pm, McKenzie Theatre, Loso Hall
Mountaineer Mixer – 8:30 pm, located in your Residence Hall
Attend Week of Welcome events beginning with WOW Kick-off on Thursday, September 22nd at 9:00 am in