EOU Federal Perkins Loan
Perkins Exit Counseling: Perkins Exit Counseling is provided via Mapping Your Future. Exit counseling is required when you graduate, drop below half time attendance status or cease attendance.
EOU Federal Perkins Loan payments are due on the 15th of each month.
Payment options are:
ACH AutoPay: Payments are deducted from your bank or financial institution automatically.
The ACH form is a paper form and must be printed, signed and turned into the Perkins Loan Office.
You may securely upload your form to our office via this link: EOU Secure Upload
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you use the Secure Upload, so we know to retrieve your submission.
On-line Payment Portal: E-check, Debit & Credit Card Payments may be made online via the EOU Payment Portal – Be sure to select “PERKINS LOAN PAYMENT” in the drop down box for all EOU Perkins Loan Payments.
Send Checks via US Mail: A third payment option is to send checks through the US Postal Service. Be certain to allow enough time for checks to be received at EOU by the 15th of the month as there is no grace period on EOU Federal Perkins Loans payment due date. Checks should be made payable to EOU and mailed to EOU/Perkins Department, One University Blvd. La Grande, OR 97850
Deferments and/or Cancellation Request Forms
You may request a deferment and/or cancellation of your Perkins Loan payments if you qualify for one of the benefits below:
- Discharge Application: Total and Permanent Disability
- Cancer Treatment Deferment Request
- Economic Hardship Deferment Request
- General Forbearance Request (Non Income Based)
- Firefighter / First Responder
- Graduate Fellowship Deferment Request
- In-School Deferment Request
- Law Enforcement / Corrections Officer
- Mandatory Forbearance Request (Income Based)
- Military Service Cancellation
- Military Service Deferment
- Nurse / Medical Technician
- OTRM / TTT Grant Employment Verification
- Peace Corps / Americorps*Vista
- Provider of Service to Low-Income High Risk Children/Families
- Rehabilitation Training Deferment Request
- Unemployment Deferment Request
If you have questions, please contact the Perkins Administrator at 541-962-3305 or email@example.com.