Eastern Oregon University
University Council Student Affairs Committee
May 7, 2010
Present: Christy Oliveri, Robin Weinman, Patti Girrard, Danille Hill, Chris Heidbrink, Kimbery Mueller, Tawnya Lubbes, Doug Briney, Stephen Jenkins, Colleen Dunne-Cascio
- Minutes of the April 23, 2010 meeting was approved, with one abstention.
- Discussion/Action Items:
- Facilities Use Policy: Jenkins gave an overview of the Facilities Use Policy and the suggested revisions made by legal council. A discussion took place. It was mentioned that there is a sponsorship policy being worked on. A few questions regarding food solicitation, such as Girl Scout cookies, arose and were discussed. A motion was made and seconded to approve the Facilities Use Policy with the suggested insertions of legal council. Motion passed with one abstention.
- For the Good of the Order:
- Pow-Wow this weekend. First grand entry at noon, friendship feast at 5:30 p.m., and the final dance at 7:00 p.m.
- Family Fun Day on Saturday at 11:00 p.m.
- Blue/Gold Scrimmage at 1:30 p.m. in Community Stadium
- Mother’s Day is this weekend
- Rabies Clinic at the Animal Shelter from 10-12 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by Colleen Dunne-Cascio