STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME STATEMENT
Unit Name: Student Conduct Program
LO Code: SA91a
Description of learning activity or program:
Conduct a Student Conduct Program (SCP) orientation session to students, faculty and staff.
1. How does this activity complement the University, Student Affairs, or unit’s mission, or meet the unit’s objectives?
This presentation will complement the University and the Office of Student Affairs by developing responsible and reflective actions through the awareness of conduct expectations and the process by which expectations are upheld either through the Residence Life Office or the Office of Student Affairs.
2/3. List the Student Learning Outcome Clusters that apply and Student Learning Domains that may be achieved through participating in this activity:
2. List Learning Outcome Cluster (A-E)
3. List Learning Outcome Domains (1-33)
A. Intellectual Development
1, 2, 3
B. Career Preparation
14, 15, 16
E. Managing Life Skills
29, 30, 32
4. Write the student learning outcome statement for this activity.
By participating in the orientation of the SCP, all participants will learn about and understand the student conduct process and the avenues for which the processes take place. Students will learn how their actions and behavior can affect them now and in the future. Faculty and staff will learn about the SCP and understand that the Office of Student Affairs is available to assist them with regard to student conduct matters.
5. How will the achievement of this learning outcome be evaluated, measured, or assessed? Describe measures to be used.
Outcomes will be measured through instructor observations of participants during the presentation and participant feedback utilizing an on-line survey form.Share: