STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOME STATEMENT
Unit Name: Athletes
LO Code: SA28
Description of learning activity or program:
Parade Participation (athletes)
1. How does this activity complement the University, Student Affairs, or unit’s mission, or meet the unit’s objectives?
Parade participation enhances the University mission by reaching out to the community at large and modeling positive leadership behavior while, at the same time, demonstrating the educational experience an individual gains through campus life and participation in intercollegiate sports.
2/3. List the Student Learning Outcome Clusters that apply and Student Learning Domains that may be achieved through participating in this activity:
|2. List Learning Outcome Cluster (A-E)||3. List Learning Outcome Domains (1-33)|
2. List Learning Outcome Cluster (A-E)
3. List Learning Outcome Domains (1-33)
A. Intellectual Development
B. Career Prep/Practical Competence
E. Managing Life Skills
4. Write the student learning outcome statement for this activity.
By participating in the parade, students will learn the skills required to promote upcoming camps, advocate for their sport and school, as well as demonstrate their skills within the game of (sport).
5. How will the achievement of this learning outcome be evaluated, measured, or assessed? Describe measures to be used.
The success of the parade shall be measured by the number of new registrants to (sport) camp after the date of the parade. Citizen feed back will also be an integral part in evaluating the success of the function.