Faculty and Staff Resources & Forms
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- FERPA Release Education Records and Protected Information - this form is to be completed by the student if they wish to have protected information released to a family member, friend, faculty member, etc. The student should be very specific regarding the matter that is to be discussed and what information is to be released. This is not a blanket release.
- Please Note: For release of protected information from the Student Accounts Office, Financial Aid Office, or Registrar’s Office (grades) please use the form found at the following link: https://www.eou.edu/staccts/forms/.
- For more information regarding FERPA as it relates to students, parents, faculty and staff please visit the following link: https://www.eou.edu/registrar/recordsprivacypolicyferpa/.
- Reaching Out: A guide for Faculty and Staff to assist emotionally troubled students
Copyright © 2015
Eastern Oregon University