Family Student Housing – Apply
EOU Family Housing - Eocene Courts
How to apply
- Log into Webster, locate MyHousing and Apply Online by selecting the Family Housing application
Complete the application online and make payment of $30 application deposit to the Residence Life Office. Once the application and deposit are received, your name will be placed on a waiting list, if one exists, for an apartment. As soon as it becomes clear that an apartment will be available, you will be called or emailed with an apartment offer. You will have 10 business days to notify the Residence Life Office of acceptance or rejection. The acceptance notice includes a projected move in date and time. Arrangements may be made, if you wish and we have an apartment available, to look over a typical apartment. If an applicant cannot take possession of the unit within 45 days of it being offered, Eastern reserves the right to offer the unit to the next applicant on the waiting list, should one exist.
Family Housing Deposit
The $30 deposit will be returned to the applicant in the following events:
- Residence Life is unable to provide a unit by the applicant’s requested move-in date.
- Applicant decides to withdraw their application for family housing.
- A unit becomes unavailable through the fault of the University.
The deposit will be forfeit in the event of the following:
- Cancellation of application notice (by phone, email or mail) is not made prior to ten working days before the move-in date.
- Notice to vacate is not received by the Residence Life Office prior to ten working days before the checkout date.