Degree and Enrollment Verfication
DEGREE and ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION
Student Self Service
You can obtain your own enrollment verification free of charge through the self-service Webster feature!
Use these easy directions:
- Log into your Webster account.
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”.
- Click on “Clearinghouse Self-Service”.
- Enter your name, birthdate, and SSN.
- Click on “Obtain an Enrollment Certificate”. Choose either Current Enrollment or All Enrollment.
The first term reporting to the Clearinghouse is Winter 2004. If you were enrolled prior to that term, the self-service feature will not work.
You may also obtain degree and enrollment verification directly from the Clearinghouse by clicking on the image below. Access Clearinghouse directly will result in a charge of $2.50 per verification.
Non-Student / Employers / Etc.
Eastern Oregon University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171