Student Records

Student Identification Records



Luckily, no form is necessary to do an address change! You can update your address yourself on-line using Webster .

Once you log in, click on Personal Information. Then click on Update Address(es) and Phone(s) . Read the directions, make your changes, and hit the submit button. It’s that easy!

PLEASE NOTE: Contact the following offices to notify them of your address change. Each office uses a different database, and not all of them talk to each other.

  • Financial Aid ( or call 541-962-3550 ) if you receive financial aid.
  • Human Resources ( or call 541-962-3548 ) if you work on campus.


We must have a copy of your signed  Social Security card in order to change your name. We will only be able to change your name to the one on your Social Security card. We do not require your full social security number, so please cover all but the last four digits of your number when you make a copy. We MUST have your former name also written on the copy. If you know your student ID number, please write it on the copy. If you do not know your student ID number, you can access your Webster account to find this number. Please be sure to sign your card as no changes will be made from an unsigned Social Security Card.


1) We must have a copy of your signed Social Security card. (Please block out ALL but the last four digits of your number.)
2) We must have your former name written on the copy of your Social Security card.
3) If you know your student ID number, please write it on the copy as well.
4) Fax 541-962-3799, attach to an email ( ) or mail (see address below) the copy to our office.

If you are a student worker or an employee of Eastern Oregon University, you must also contact Angie Scott in the Payroll Office, Inlow 203, , 541-962-3634.


Your EOU student ID is your official form of identification on campus. You can get your student ID at the EOU IT Department Help Desk, Ackerman Hall 209. They are open Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm excluding holidays.

For current on-campus students paying the incidental fees your id card allows you access to the Library, Quinn Fitness Center and other student events.  If you have a meal plan, your ID card also doubles as your meal card.

For current off-campus students: To request a student ID card, send an email to (from your EOU email account) include your EOU ID number, a clear head-shot of yourself and an address where the ID card can be sent to.

Replacement ID cards are $10.


Find us on these social networks...

EOU on Instagram RSS Feed for EOU

Eastern Oregon University
One University Boulevard
La Grande, OR
or 541-962-3672

Copyright © 2016 
Eastern Oregon University