NEOAHEC often releases information on programs, grants, events and meetings through the media in a press release. To stay up-to-date with NEOAHEC, please download the press releases below.
A curriculum guide titled “Advancing Interprofessional Clinical Prevention and Population Health Education: Curriculum Development Guide for Health Professions Faculty” is now available to help health professions educators address the need to train students to practice as part of interprofessional teams in the delivery of clinical prevention and population health.
Created by the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR), this free online resource is available for educators at www.aptrweb.org/crosswalk. The curriculum guide is endorsed by the Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) and includes examples of how to link clinical prevention and population health to IPEC’s “Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice.” This guide can serve as an excellent resource to help incorporate an interprofessional approach while teaching students about improving population health.
2010 – 2011
- 8/25/10: Komen Grant Information (PDF)
- 9/8/10: Girls in Science (PDF)
- 9/21/10: Saturday Science (PDF)
- 9/27/10: Getting to the Root of It - La Grande Observer
- 11/7/10: “Not-So-Weird Science” - East Oregonian
- 10/27/10: “Education Center Works to Strengthen County’s $7.6 Million Health Industry”- Heppner Gazette Times
- 11/23/10: Pioneer Memorial Hospital Foundation Donation (PDF)
- 12/27/10: Wildhorse Foundation Gives MedQuest Scholarships (PDF)
- 1/10/11: EOU Engages Students, Community With Health Speaker Series (.docx)
- 1/15/11: Fight Against Breast Cancer: Speaker brings message of hope as she talks to Elgin students about how they can reduce their chances of developing the disease - La Grande Observer
- 2/17/11: The Wallowa Valley Health Care Foundation donates $1,000 to Future Health Professionals Program (PDF)
- 5/13/11: Wallowa County AAUW Donates $500 to Future Health Professionals Program (PDF)
- 7/5/11: Choices, choices - La Grande Observer