I can’t find a course on my dashboard! What do I do?
Please watch the video below. It will show you how to get your course on your dashboard.
Phone – 541.962.3111
Chat – https://support.eou.edu
Email – email@example.com
Hours – 8am to 5pm Weekdays
We offer phone, email, and chat support during office hours. For support matters after hours, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a technology ticket will be generated for you. One of our support personnel will address the issue as soon as they’re able to. In order to update a ticket with additional information, simply reply to the last email you received from Helpdesk. For prompt service and support, always use your EOU.EDU email address to contact email@example.com. When reporting any Canvas-related problems, please include the following information:
- Your name
- The name of the class that is affected (if any)
- The URL of the page where the problem occurs (whenever applicable)
- Which Browser you’re using
If you are receiving an error message, also paste the contents of that message into your email. If you can also include the URL of the page where that error occurs, these details can help us to quickly resolve or understand the issue.
Support from Canvas
The following video shows you how to access Canvas guides for detailed tutorials on everything from submitting assignments to using discussion boards.
Other popular guides:
- Add your profile picture to Canvas
- Set your Notification preferences
- Configure Canvas to send you text message alerts
- Viewing assignment comments from your instructors
- Viewing annotated feedback on submitted papers
Canvas Mobile App
Did you know there’s a free mobile app for Canvas and it’s available on both IOS and Android devices? Check your classes while on the go.