- It would be extremely beneficial if everyone (students, faculty, and staff) would visit this site and upvote this idea! Right now, no one on IOS will receive the global announcements I post in Canvas. Voting ends Dec 7th!
- encourage everyone to visit the Ideas section of Canvas. You can vote on new ideas and even propose features or improvements you would like to see in Canvas.
SpeedGrader is Fixed!! An explanation of what happened can be found in the ‘Check the status of Canvas’ menu item to the right.
- There is a new LTI tool to integrate the bookstore into your course! Click here for more details.
Canvas is EOU’s new Learning Management System. With Canvas you’ll view your currently enrolled courses, take quizzes and tests, view your upcoming assignments and more!
To log into EOU Webster, go to my.eou.edu
EOU Canvas F.A.Q.
1. How do I access Canvas?
Canvas is part of the Mountie Pass system! Go to my.eou.edu and use your Mountie Pass credentials
2. What’s my username and password?
Canvas uses Mountie Pass credentials; your Canvas Username is your full EOU email address. Details can be found on my.eou.edu
3. How do I change my Mountie Pass password?
You can change your Mountie Pass password at my.eou.edu