DJ Service Points
Upcoming Service Points Opportunities
For each task, please contact station management to express your interest
- Ongoing: Board Training and Mentoring
- Ongoing: Blog Posts (email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ongoing: Underwriting Soliciting
- Ongoing: Office Assistance
- Ongoing: Digitization of the CD collection
- Beginning of Each Term: Class Raps (Talk to a class about KEOL – Must be coordinated through management)
- Coming Soon: Moving of KEOL Storage
Service Points Allocations Procedure
Service points will be allocated in the following manner:
Each individual show will be worth 5 points, the break down is as follows:
1 point for each hour of show
1 point for complete and accurate FCC Logs
1 point for submitting digital playlists
If a show is excused (posted on the DJ Blog page or notifying management at least 6 hours prior to show time) there will be no points rewarded, nor deducted.
However, if a show is completely skipped, without notification, 1 point for every hour of show missed will be deducted.
In terms of volunteering within the station, points allocations will be 1 point for every hour of service. Blog posts, will be rewarded a flat 5 points per post.
KEOL Service Points List
Last Updated 4/1/15
**IF YOU SEE ANY DISCREPANCIES, PLEASE CONTACT SM AT email@example.com OR PHONE OR FACEBOOK. THANK YOU. ALSO, THIS WILL BE CHANGING AND THE RULES WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE.Share: