Hermiston & Mid-Columbia Regional Center
Welcome to the EOU Center in Hermiston
Eastern Oregon University is bringing high-quality programs to students in Hermiston and the Columbia Gorge region through it’s affiliation with the Eastern Oregon Higher Education Center! Earn a bachelor’s degree or your master of business administration with flexible courses available onsite at the center and online. We’ll work with you to meet your educational and career goals!
- EOU is a regional University with a deep sense of commitment.
- EOU named most affordable online college in Oregon
- A Variety of Degree Programs Fully Online!
- New Emergency Medical Services Administration program. Can be completed entirely online!
- EOU has been named a MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL by “G.I. Jobs” magazine, ranking us among the top 15 percent of schools nationwide embracing America’s veterans as students. Call Kerry for assistance with your veteran military education benefits 541-289-2842.
Upcoming On-site Courses:
2 Credit African Drumming Class MUS 192-102, August 5, 2016 5:00-7:00 pm and August 6, 2016 9:00-5:00 pm held on-site Hermiston @ EOHEC. Instructor: Luke McKern. Registration is now open. Call or email for more details.
WR 329 Grant Writing, 2 credit course EOHEC Room 133 August 20, 2016 9:00-5:00 pm. Instructor: Nancy Knowles
BA 312 Principles of Marketing, 4 credit course held on-site Hermiston EOHEC every Wednesday evenings 6-10:00 pm, September 26 – December 9, 2016. Instructor: Kalie Nicole Davis
Fall term registration is going on now! Classes begin September 26th.
- Jacelyn Keys has accepted a position at another institution. Kerry Thompson will take over Jacelyn’s advisee’s until the Center Director position has been filled. Any questions or concerns, contact Kerry or Suzanne at 541-289-2841.
Morrow, Wheeler, Gilliam, Sherman, Umatilla, Wasco, and Hood River counties in Oregon and Tri-Cities and Walla Walla Washington
We are currently looking to fill our Center Director position.
Eastern Oregon Higher Education Center
975 SE Columbia Dr.
Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.