Hermiston & Mid-Columbia Regional Center
Welcome to the EOU Center in Hermiston
Eastern Oregon University is bringing high-quality programs to students in Hermiston and the Columbia Gorge region through its affiliation with the Eastern Oregon Higher Education Center. Choose from a wide variety of majors and minors to earn your bachelor’s degree online or on-site at the Hermiston Center. We also offer a master’s degree in business administration that can be completed online or on-site in Hermiston. Contact us and we will work with you to help you meet your educational and career goals!
Morrow, Wheeler, Gilliam, Sherman, Umatilla, Wasco, and Hood River counties in Oregon and Tri-Cities and Walla Walla Washington
Upcoming On-Site Course’s and at EOU’s Hermiston CenterCourse: Principles of Management (BA 321), Credits: 4
Class Location: Eastern Oregon Higher Education Center, 975 SE Columbia, Hermiston OR 97838
Dates: Winter term January 9 through March 24, 2017 every other Wednesday
Times: 6:00pm – 10:00pm Registration opens: Seniors, Veterans & Graduate Students- November 4, 2016 6:00 pm
Juniors- November 8, 2016 6:00 pm
Sophomores- November 9, 2016 6:00 pm
Must have at least Sophomore standing Course: Technology and Society (SOC 310), Credits: 2 Weekend Course
Class Location: Eastern Oregon Higher Education Center, 975 SE Columbia, HermistonOR 97838, Room 136
Dates: February 3, 2017 7pm to 10pm February 4, 2017 9am to 5pm Registration is open now for all students!
- EOU is a regional University with a deep sense of commitment.
- EOU named most affordable online college in Oregon
- A Variety of Degree Programs Fully Online!
- New Emergency Medical Services Administration program. Can be completed entirely online!
- EOU has been named a MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL by “G.I. Jobs” magazine, ranking us among the top 15 percent of schools nationwide embracing America’s veterans as students. Call Kerry for assistance with your veteran military education benefits 541-289-2842.
Center Director/ Military-Veteran Coordinator/Regional Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
|Suzanne Schmittle Office Specialist II 541-289-2841 email@example.com|