Hermiston & Mid-Columbia Regional Center
Welcome to the EOU Center in Hermiston
Eastern Oregon University is bringing high-quality programs to students in Hermiston and the Columbia Gorge region through its affiliation with the Eastern Oregon Higher Education Center. Choose from a wide variety of majors and minors to earn your bachelor’s degree online or on-site at the Hermiston Center. We also offer a master’s degree in business administration that can be completed online or on-site in Hermiston. Contact us and we will work with you to help you meet your educational and career goals!
Morrow, Wheeler, Gilliam, Sherman, Umatilla, Wasco, and Hood River counties in Oregon and Tri-Cities and Walla Walla Washington
Upcoming On-Site Course at EOU’s Hermiston CenterCourse: Principles of Management (BA 321), Credits: 4 Class Location: Eastern Oregon Higher Education Center, 975 SE Columbia, Hermiston OR 97838 Dates: Winter term January 9 through March 24, 2017 every other Wednesday Times: 6:00pm – 10:00pm Registration opens: Seniors, Veterans & Graduate Students- November 4, 2016 6:00 pm Juniors- November 8, 2016 6:00 pm Sophomores- November 9, 2016 6:00 pm Must have at least Sophomore standing Upcoming On-Site Course at EOU’s La Grande Campus Course: When Two Worlds Collide (HUM 210)* Credits: 2 Class Location: 1 University Drive, La Grande, Or 97850 (Zabel Hall Rm: 106) Date/Time: October 28, 2016 / 6:00pm – 9:00pm * This course is free for veterans and military students
- EOU is a regional University with a deep sense of commitment.
- EOU named most affordable online college in Oregon
- A Variety of Degree Programs Fully Online!
- New Emergency Medical Services Administration program. Can be completed entirely online!
- EOU has been named a MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL by “G.I. Jobs” magazine, ranking us among the top 15 percent of schools nationwide embracing America’s veterans as students. Call Kerry for assistance with your veteran military education benefits 541-289-2842.
Interim Center Director Military/Veteran Coordinator and Regional Advisor email@example.com
|Suzanne Schmittle Office Specialist II 541-289-2841 firstname.lastname@example.org|