Introduction to Pierce Library
Pierce Library offers access to books, eBooks, articles, government documents, videos, and more to support your research and coursework. Our librarians are here to answer any questions you might have and help you find what you need. We can help you with much more than just finding resources.
Librarians can help you
- Get started with research
- Find sources
- Refine your research topic
- Use library resources
- Figure out what type of info you need
- Cite sources
View the video below for more about the services offered by Pierce Library
Accessing Pierce Library
Access the library online by typing library.eou.edu (Links to an external site.) into any web browser.
From our homepage you can
- Search for books, articles, and more
- Access our subscription databases
- Chat with a librarian
- Request library items to be delivered to your home
- Find more tips for using the library on our Research Help (Links to an external site.) page
Ask A Librarian
We are here to help! Feel free to contact us anytime with questions. You can contact us via phone, chat, and email by using the Ask A Librarian (Links to an external site.) page.
Can’t Remember Everything?
No worries! Download and print or saveso you will always know how to get help!
« Academic Support |