Resources for Current Students
- For information about contacting your advisor, e-tutoring, registering for your classes, starting an online class and steps to a degree, visit the Advising Website.
- The Registrar’s Website has information about transfer credits, general education requirements, DPD Diversity Courses and the University Writing Requirement.
- For academic support, visit our Writing Center, Testing Center, or Online Tutoring websites.
- For course descriptions, see our course catalog.
- Click here to access Blackboard, EOU E-mail and Webster.
2015-16 Academic Calendar
Fall 2014 FSA Courses