Eastern Oregon University Motor Pool provides well-maintained vehicles to all Eastern Oregon University departments.
Make a Reservation
To make a vehicle reservation:
- Click on the Motor Vehicle Request button to the right.
- Complete the “Request For Use of Vehicle” form when you hit complete it will go directly to motor pool reservation or print it and send it to
- Shipping and Receiving via campus mail, email (email@example.com) or in person.
- Pick up the vehicle and motor pool policy manual on the date of departure at Shipping and Receiving.
- For more information please call Cheryl Higgins at 541-962-3570.
If you plan to drive an EOU vehicle you must first complete a Drivers Authorization Form and meet the guidelines to become an authorized driver of a State vehicle. More than three traffic violations in the last three years is one factor that may lead to the inability to qualify to drive a State vehicle.
What you will need to fill out the Driver Authorization form:
- A current U.S. drivers license number and State of issue.
- The name of the department requesting the record check.
- The name and contact information of the person requesting the information.
- The index code of the department requesting the information.
- Deliver the completed Driver Authorization Form to the Facilities & Planning office via campus mail or in person.
- Please plan ahead – Oregon DMV driver record checks can take over a week for results and out-of-state requests can take even longer.
The current rates including gas are:
- .60 per mile for a car
- .60 per mile for a van
For more information contact Cheryl Higgins at 962-3570