Class Registration Steps to Complete
Eastern Promise students taking classes in the high school classroom
- Verify the course information with your high school instructor
- Complete and submit the online High School Registration Form
- After completing and submitting the online registration form, the confirmation provides two forms to fill out, print and sign. We are providing the two forms below for your convenience:
Eastern Promise Parent Financial Responsibility Form - requires a parent/guardian signature
Consent to Release Information Form
Once the above documents are submitted to the Eastern Promise office, by your high school instructor, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to log into your EOU portal system at my.eou.edu to register for classes.
Questions or need assistance?
firstname.lastname@example.org | 541.962.3941
Early College Credit Opportunity for High School Students to Take Online or On Campus Classes at EOU
1. Prior to registering for math or writing courses, students must use the computerized Accuplacer tool. You must meet the required score to be eligible to enroll in college level math and writing.
2. View Class Schedule on the EOU website for desired attendance term (i.e. Fall 2015)
3. Review the course schedule and complete a Non-Admit High School Registration Form: Non-Admit High School Registration Form
4. Complete a Financial Responsibility Form (this is a one time form): Financial Responsibility Agreement – High School
5. Complete a Consent to Release Information Form: Consent_Form-0312
6. Return complete High School Registration, Financial Responsibility and Consent to Release Information forms to:
Eastern Promise – Eastern Oregon University
Attn: Laurie Powell
One University Blvd Inlow Hall 109
La Grande, OR 97850
Completed forms may also be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or faxed to 541-962-3036
NOTE: Incomplete forms cannot be processed.
7. You will receive an email with instructions on accessing your EOU E-mail, Webster and Canvas accounts once your complete forms are received by EOU.
At this time, Webster does not have the capability to automatically identify you as a high school student, so it is necessary to register following the above guidelines. If you do not follow this registration process, you may be billed full rate for tuition and fees.
Please contact Laurie Powell with any questions
EOU – Inlow Hall 109