Class Registration Instructions
Eastern Promise Credit by Proficiency and Dual Credit Students Taking Classes at their High School:
1. Verify the course information with your high school instructor
2. Complete a High School Pre-Registration Form: EP High School PRE Registration Form
3. Complete a Consent to Release Information Form: Consent_Form-0312
4. Return complete High School PRE-Registration and Consent to Release Information forms to your Instructor.
Incomplete forms cannot be processed.
Each student will receive an email with registration directions once the above documents have been submitted to EOU by the high school instructor.
Dual Enrollment Students
1. Prior to registering for math or writing courses, students must use the computerized Accuplacer tool. You must meet the required score to be eligible to enroll in college level math and writing.
2. View Class Schedule on the EOU website for desired attendance term (i.e. Fall 2015)
3. Review the course schedule and complete a Non-Admit High School Registration Form: Non-Admit High School Registration Form
4. Complete a Financial Responsibility Form (this is a one time form): Financial Responsibility Agreement – High School
5. Complete a Consent to Release Information Form: Consent_Form-0312
6. Return complete High School Registration, Financial Responsibility and Consent to Release Information forms to:
Eastern Promise – Eastern Oregon University
Attn: Laurie Powell
One University Blvd. Zabel Hall Rm. 119
La Grande, OR 97850
Completed forms may also be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or faxed to 541-962-3036
NOTE: Incomplete forms cannot be processed.
7. You will receive an email with instructions on accessing your EOU E-mail, Webster and Canvas accounts once your complete forms are received by EOU.
At this time, Webster does not have the capability to automatically identify you as a high school student, so it is necessary to register following the above guidelines. If you do not follow this registration process, you may be billed full rate for tuition and fees.
Please contact Laurie Powell with any questions
EOU – Zabel Hall 119