Business Student Resources
Student Resources for Business Students
For job and internship opportunities, visit EOU’s Career Services Center.
Every student is assigned an advisor to assist them with planning their schedules and staying on track for graduation. To find out who your advisor is, log in to your Webster account and click on:
- Student Services & Financial Aid
- View Student Information
Plan on meeting with your advisor at least once a year to plan your schedule and make sure you are on track. Be prepared for your meetings by having your program checksheet printed off and filled out as much as possible, as well as by bringing an up-to-date transcript.
- Business Administration Degree Checksheet Prior to Fall 2013
- Business Administration Degree Checksheet After Fall 2013
- Business Minor Checksheet
- Post-Baccalaureate Accounting Certificate Checksheet
- Certificate in Office Management Checksheet
Students need to apply for graduation three terms before they plan on graduating. More information including the specific deadline dates for each term can be found here. Work with your advisor to fill out the necessary forms. As a business major, you will need the following forms to apply for graduation: