This requires two separate applications. Also required are: academic transcripts, a professional resume, a cover letter and two essays.
For admission to Eastern Oregon University as a graduate student:
- Download the Application for Graduate Admission here.
- Your contact person is: Janet Frye at (541) 962-3772 or email@example.com.
- Submit official transcripts showing undergraduate degree course work. If you are a graduate of EOU, you do not need to submit your transcripts.
- International students will need to complete an Application for International Admission. Contact the International Student Services Coordinator at 1-800-452-8639, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Due to the extensive review process for international students, all international applications are due no later than February 1st.
For admission to the College of Business MBA program:
Download & complete the application below:
Submit your application, along with the additional required materials (including unofficial transcripts), to the College of Business prior to the April 15th deadline.
Admission to the MBA program is determined by the Admissions Committee relevant to the following criteria.
1. Students must hold a baccalaureate degree in business or related fields (Agribusiness, Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc) from an accredited institution, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Applications without this are still encouraged to apply but will be asked to demonstrate competency in 13 core concept areas including management, marketing, finance, accounting and other core business principles. Provisional admission can be granted, but competencies must be demonstrated prior to beginning the program and can be demonstrated through academic record, on-line preparatory courses, testing, or professional work experience and certifications.
2. For full consideration, the deadline for receipt of applications is April 15 of each year. Applications can be considered after this deadline on a space available basis. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
3. Students will be admitted to the MBA program only when they have completed all of the application requirements and only in Fall term of each year.
4. Students must be fully admitted to the MBA program and as an EOU graduate student+ prior to enrolling in MBA classes.
5. Applicants may be offered the opportunity to supplement their application with an interview, testing scores, and/or references. This is at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
The Program Coordinator may approve as many as 10-quarter hours of graduate credit into the MBA program. Not all graduate business courses from other institutions may be transferable. The transfer is made on a case-by-case basis.
Eastern Oregon University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas.