This requires two separate applications. Also required are: academic transcripts, a professional resume, a cover letter and two essays.
For admission to Eastern Oregon University as a graduate student:
- Download the Application for Graduate Admission here.
- Your contact person is: Janet Frye at (541) 962-3772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit official transcripts showing undergraduate degree course work. If you are a graduate of EOU, you do not need to submit your transcripts.
- International students will need to complete an Application for International Admission. Contact the International Student Services Coordinator at 1-800-452-8639, or email email@example.com for further information. Due to the extensive review process for international students, all international applications are due no later than February 1st.
For admission to the College of Business MBA program:
Download & complete the application below:
MBA Program Application
Your contact person is: Teresa Crouser at (541) 962-3644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your application, along with the additional required materials, to the College of Business prior to the April 15th deadline.
Admission to the MBA Program is determined by an Admissions Committee.
1. Students must possess a baccalaureate degree, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Applicants may be required to demonstrate competency in management, marketing, finance, accounting and operations management. Competency can be demonstrated through academic record, testing, or professional work experience.
2. The deadline for receipt of applications is April 15 of each year.
3. Students will be admitted to the MBA Program only when they have completed all of the application requirements and only in Fall term of each year.
4. Students must be fully admitted to the MBA Program and EOU prior to taking MBA classes.
5. Applicants may be offered the opportunity to supplement their application with an interview, testing scores and/or references. This is at the discretion of the admissions committee.
The program coordinator may approve as many as 10-quarter hours of graduate credit into the MBA program. Not all graduate business courses from other institutions may be transferable. The transfer is made on a case-by-case basis.
Eastern Oregon University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas.