Leadership, Organization, and Management
Leadership, Organization, and Management Concentration
for Business Administration
With a leadership, organization, and management concentration, students will be prepared for entry level supervisory positions in both for profit and not-for-profit organizations as well as starting and running their own business. To learn about some possible career options available with a leadership, organization, and management concentration, click here.
- BA 380 – Principles of International Business
- BA 416 – Legal Issues for Leaders
- BA 451 – Human Resource Management
- BA 460 – Entrepreneurship
- BA 461 – Organizational Behavior
- BA 462 – Leaders & Leadership Process
- BA 482 – Project Management
- BA 487 – International Management
- BA 490 – Senior Project
Eastern Oregon University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas.